Thanks go to one of my partners Hogan Web Development for the new design – hope you like it. HWD can handle both custom themes for WordPress as well as ground-up custom builds and graphic design. They came on board as partners in the Summer of 2014.
Promote your company in the glamorous, high-profile world of motor racing. Every race of the series is televised on Motors TV and replays will be hosted on YouTube; press releases and race reports reach a wide audience via Championship and other websites and social media platforms. Depending on the level of sponsorship, benefits can include:
- Your company name/logo on the car
- Company name/logo on my own road car
- Company name/logo on this website
- Company name/logo on the driver’s non-race clothing
- Company name/logo overlayed on in-car video footage
- Company name in the event programme
- Tickets to races
- Photos of the race car for you to use in your own advertising
- Large-format photos of the race car for your company premises
Please get in touch by leaving a comment to this post if you’re interested in any of these advertising opportunities in 2014.
From Rookie Contenders, to Fun Tracks – Sprint Cup Updates
The NASCAR Sprint Cup series will be kicking off 16 February. As the start draws near, we see constant updates on our favorite contenders plus sideline stories of who is dating among racers. For the aficionados and racing aspirants out there, you might be familiar or even learn a few things out of Jerry Bonkowski’s 7 Most ‘Fun’ Tracks on the Sprint Cup Circuit.